Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sculptarific


Behold my next clay sculpt, a character bust. I wanted to get into another sculpt and decided it best to do one of a human face, figured it would help me better understand the structure and what not, plus it's just fun. It was difficult at first deciding who to do, but i ended up picking Commissar Ibram Gaunt of the Tanith First and Only, the leader of a group of imperial guard from a story based in the Warhammer 40k universe. I got back into the books and have been enjoying the read so I thought this would be a good pick. So now I'm going to be tracking my progress via photos taken after each day I've spent on it, though I don't spend all day on it, it will atleast show I'm getting some work done, and it helps me spot things I need to fix, dandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment